Is Delta 10 Legal In Indiana?
SENATE ENROLLED ACT NO. 516
SECTION 6. IC15-15-13-6
“Hemp” means the plant Cannabis sativa L. and any part of that plant, including the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of not more than three-tenths of one percent (0.3%) on a dry weight basis, for any part of the Cannabis sativa L. plant.
SECTION 7. IC15-15-13-6.5
“Hemp product” means a product derived from, or made by, processing hemp plants or plant parts including derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts, and salts of isomers. However, the term does not include:
(1) smokable hemp (as defined by IC35-48-1-26.6); or
(2) products that contain a total delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol concentration of more than three-tenths of one percent (0.3%) by weight
ARTICLE 48. CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
IC 35-48-1-19 “Marijuana”
(a) “Marijuana” means any part of the plant genus Cannabis whether growing or not; the seeds thereof; the resin extracted from any part of the plant, including hashish and hash oil; any compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of the plant, its seeds or resin.
(b) The term does not include:
(1) the mature stalks of the plant;
(2) fiber produced from the stalks;
(3) oil or cake made from the seeds of the plant;
(4) any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture, or preparation of the mature stalks (except the resin extracted therefrom);
(5) the sterilized seed of the plant which is incapable of germination; or
(6) industrial hemp (as defined by IC 15-15-13-6).
As added by P.L.5-1988, SEC.199. Amended by P.L.165-2014, SEC.3.
IC 35-48-2-4 Schedule I
(d) Hallucinogenic substances. Unless specifically excepted or unless listed in another schedule, any material, compound, mixture, or preparation which contains any quantity of the following hallucinogenic, psychedelic, or psychogenic substances, their salts, isomers, and salts of isomers whenever the existence of these salts, isomers, and salts of isomers is possible within the specific chemical designation (for purposes of this subsection only, the term “isomer” includes the optical, position, and geometric isomers):
(31) Tetrahydrocannabinols (7370), including synthetic equivalents of the substances contained in the plant, or in the resinous extractives of Cannabis, sp. and synthetic substances, derivatives, and their isomers with similar chemical structure and pharmacological activity such as:
(A) π1 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers;
(B) π6 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers; and
(C) π3,4 cis or trans tetrahydrocannabinol, and their optical isomers.
Since nomenclature of these substances is not internationally standardized, compounds of these structures, regardless of numerical designation of atomic positions are covered. Other name: THC.