Posted by email@example.com on Jun 23rd 2021
Is Delta 10 THC Legal in Nevada?
Is Delta 10 Legal In Nevada?
Is Delta-10 legal In Nevada?
Under Nevada State Law, Delta-10 THC is most likely legal.
CHAPTER 557 - HEMP
NRS 557.160 “Hemp” defined.
1. “Hemp” means any plant of the genus Cannabis sativa L. and any part of such a plant, including, without limitation, the seeds thereof and all derivatives, extracts, cannabinoids, isomers, acids, salts and salts of isomers, whether growing or not, with a THC concentration that does not exceed the maximum THC concentration established by federal law for hemp.
2. “Hemp” does not include any commodity or product made using hemp
“THC” defined. [Effective through June 30, 2020.] “THC” has the meaning ascribed to it in NRS 453A.155.
“THC” defined. [Effective July 1, 2020.] “THC” has the meaning ascribed to it in NRS 453.139.
CHAPTER 453 - CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES
NRS 453.096 “Marijuana” defined.
1. “Marijuana” means:
(a) All parts of any plant of the genus Cannabis, whether growing or not;
(b) The seeds thereof;
(c) The resin extracted from any part of the plant, including concentrated cannabis; and
(d) Every compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the plant, its seeds or resin.
2. “Marijuana” does not include:
(a) Hemp, as defined in NRS 557.160, which is grown or cultivated pursuant to the provisions of chapter 557 of NRS or any commodity or product made using such hemp; or
(b) The mature stems of the plant, fiber produced from the stems, oil or cake made from the seeds of the plant, any other compound, manufacture, salt, derivative, mixture or preparation of the mature stems (except the resin extracted therefrom), fiber, oil or cake, or the sterilized seed of the plant which is incapable of germination.
“THC” means delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, which is the primary active ingredient in marijuana.
“THC” defined. “THC” means:
2. Delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol; and
3. The optical isomers of such substances.